Planning and Activities
Children will describe the different social groups in Anglo-Saxon society, use role-play to empathise with these groups, and compare the Anglo-Saxon way of life with today.
- To empathise with the different classes in Anglo-Saxon society; To compare Anglo-Saxon society with today’s way of life.
- To work in role as a member of Anglo-Saxon society and write about daily life.
- Describe the different classes in Anglo-Saxon society.
- Use role play to empathise with past societies.
- Compare the Anglo-Saxon way of life with today’s society.