Planning and Activities
Learn about the pagan beliefs of the Anglo-Saxons, paint a god or goddess and make a lucky amulet.
- To understand that the Roman Empire had brought Christianity to pagan Britannia in the 3rd century.
- To research and create a fact sheet about an Anglo-Saxon god or goddess.
- To design and make a clay Anglo-Saxon amulet.
- Explain that the Anglo-Saxons were pagans when they first invaded Britannia.
- Understand that the Romans had introduced Christianity to Britannia.
- Research and describe an Anglo-Saxon god or goddess.
- Make an Anglo-Saxon amulet.