Teaching and Activities
Investigate the fascinating world of coastlines and discover what a coast actually is!
- To understand what the coast is and to begin know why it is so varied.
- To begin to label key features of a coast.
- Know what the coast is and begin to use some geographical language to describe some key features of a coastline.
- Work in groups to discuss what they already know and what they want to know about coasts.
- Begin to understand why coastlines are so varied and why they are always changing.