Teaching and Activities
Make a timeline about Stone Age tools and start your own collection of edible tools, starting with a sugar paste axe head.
- To make a timeline of Stone Age tools and begin a collection of edible prehistoric tool.
- To plan a controlled experiment and report on it.
- Sort stone tools by date or time period.
- Explain the benefits of having a ground stone axe instead of a knapped one.
- Devise an experiment to identify which grade of sandpaper is best for grinding sugar paste.