Teaching and Activities
Take a look at the Nations who attend and place them on a global map. Learn about their teams and their rugby history. Understand that the nations compete for the Webb Ellis Cup and find out about the Women's World Cup. Reflect on Rugby Union's core values and compare to British values and make a Webb Ellis trophy.
- To learn about teams and their history in the Webb Ellis Cup and the Women’s World Cup.
- To reflect on Rugby Union's core values and compare to British values.
- Locate the Nations in the World Cup on a world map.
- Know and discuss facts about the teams and know something of their rugby history.
- Recognise the Webb Ellis Cup and discuss the Women's World Cup.
- Reflect on the Rugby Union core values and compare to British values.
- Make a Webb Ellis Cup.