Planning and Activities
Find materials for a replica home in the class/on the field and reconstruct it. Discover what evidence archaeologists use to reconstruct buildings or settlements.
- To understand how we know about prehistoric homes.
- To finish off a reconstructed prehistoric style house.
- Use materials available to prehistoric people to build a shelter.
- Demonstrate understanding of the principles of archaeological survival.
- Learn how we know about prehistoric houses from archaeological excavation.