Teaching and Activities
Explore Miró’s sculptures and then plan and create your own sculpture using Miró’s style and technique of using discarded items to create forms.
There is also a session on Miró, as a painter, in Block A.
- To explore the sculpture of Joan Miró.
- To use discarded items to create a sculpture.
- To create a sculpture that represents a positive emotion.
- Explore the sculpture of Miró, identifying key techniques, style and influences.
- Explore how ideas and emotions can be expressed through abstract art.
- Create an abstract sculpture out of discarded items.