Teaching and Activities
Discover the incredible work of Foster and explore the wide ranging buildings he has designed around the world. Identify his style and influences and create your own architectural design for a corporate building using Foster’s style and technique as an influence.
- To learn about the life and work of Norman Foster.
- To create an elevation drawing of an imagined building.
- To find locate cities on a world map where specific Foster buildings are.
- To design & draw an architectural drawing of a commercial building.
- Explore Foster’s building designs, identifying style and influences, and locate them on a world map.
- Sketch an elevation drawing of an imagined corporate building.
- Design a corporate building that reflects an everyday object and name it as such, using Foster’s style.