Planning and Activities
Explore the world of clothes and how we wear certain types of clothing. Examine how materials and styles have changed over time.
- To discuss with others their thoughts, ideas and questions about clothing through the ages.
- To understand that clothing has changed over time and to begin to ask questions about how and why.
- Consider why they like or choose certain clothes
- Understand that clothes, fashions and styles have changed considerably
- Think about what they already know about clothes and materials
- Raise questions about what they don’t yet know about changes to British styles and materials