Teaching and Activities
Use your knowledge of Ancient Egyptian tombs to aid your construction of a model tomb; cut out card pieces to form the structure of an Ancient Egyptian tomb before scoring and folding the pieces of card to construct the tomb.
- To use their knowledge of Ancient Egyptian tombs to aid their construction of a model tomb.
- To begin the process of making an Egyptian Tomb.
- Gain an understanding of the structure of an Egyptian tomb.
- Use a range of tools to cut out pieces of card accurately.
- Score accurately along lines to create precise folds.
- Create a 3D shape from several pieces of 2D card.
- Understand how the perspective of the tomb is created in the model.