Planning and Activities
Start to learn the key information about rainforests through a Senses Journey and a word definition game; create a class rainforest question and answer display board.
- To learn geographical vocabulary relating to rainforests.
- To locate the rainforests and to explore the relationship of them to the Equator.
- To use the Internet to search for information about the rainforests.
- To use dictionaries to understand meanings of words
- To create a question and answer board based on the rainforests.
- Gain geographical knowledge and vocabulary linked to rainforests
- Use a dictionary effectively
- Search the internet for relevant information