Planning and Activities
Learn the legend of the founding of Rome and create a drama to portray the narrative and the main characters.
- To learn about the legend of the founding of Rome and place events and objects into the correct periods of time.
- To adopt a role in a performance and to contribute thoughtful and considerate responses to the performances of others.
- Begin to understand the chronology of the founding of Rome within western history.
- Understand that one way we know about the past is from stories.
- Explain the story of Romulus and Remus.
- Share and respond thoughtfully to performances.