- Ask a question about evaporation and set up a practical enquiry that will provide the scientific evidence to answer it.
- Begin to learn about elements of the water cycle.
- Ask and investigate questions about evaporation and condensation.
- Use scientific language to explain evaporation and condensation to others.
- Ask questions and set up a simple fair test to investigate factors that speed up evaporation.
Investigation - fair testing/exploring
Investigate evaporation and condensation.
Evaporation, condensation, precipitation [‘words ending in -tion’ is a Year 2 spelling objective, and could be revised with these key words], particle, state, liquid, gas, solid, ice, rain, clouds, vapour