Teaching and Activities
Imagine what it would have been like to be one of the world’s first ‘dino experts’/paleontologists!
- Use seashells, pebbles, stones and other natural objects; pencils, clay tools, bottle tops and other manmade objects to make impressions in clay
- Sort objects and images of objects into 3 categories, living, dead or never alive.
- Make dinosaur shaped biscuits.
- Learn about Mary Anning, while eating dinosaur biscuits.
- Learn tongue twister ‘She sells seashells on the sea shore’.