- Recognise and explore key milestones in baby and child development.
- Interpret and understand growth charts and plot personal data as a line graph.
- Complete online research and write fact-files based on growth data and research findings.
- Explore baby growth through statistics.
- Create growth graphs and charts based on their own growth records.
Investigation - analysing secondary sources/pattern seeking/observing over time
Research and create an infographic on baby growth.
Compare ‘red books’ and predict growth patterns.
Baby, child, growth, line graph, comparison, development, centile, healthy, causal relationship