- Explain to others what they know about human teeth and the digestive system.
- Plan and perform a ‘Healthy Teeth and our Digestive System’ assembly for the school.
- Include scientific language when taking on the role of a dental expert.
- Explain why teeth are an important part of our digestive system and demonstrate an understanding of the rest of the digestive system.
- Explore PowerPoint and try to identify how to change the slide transitions, background design and include images, text boxes and hyperlinks.
Investigation - problem solving
Plan and perform a ‘Healthy Teeth’ assembly for an invited audience.
Teeth, molars, canine, incisors, digestion, stomach, oesophagus, large intestine, small intestine, faeces, present, display, explain, herbivore, carnivore, omnivore, predator, prey