Planning and Activities
Be introduced to the main land biomes of the world; research a biome and role-play life as an indigenous person living in the biome.
- To understand features of biomes and identify indigenous peoples.
- To successfully role-play as an indigenous person living in the researched biome.
- Understand the term ‘biome’ and identify biomes of the world.
- Understand features of biomes, including vegetation, wildlife and climate.
- Identify indigenous peoples of the biomes.
- Using research, role-play as an indigenous person living in the researched biome.