Teaching and Activities
Look at the geography of the 2015 Vuelta course. Use your map skills to identify the physical and human geography of some key stages and brief the cyclists - it’s going to be a tough ride!
- To choose physical and human geographic descriptions for La Vuelta stages.
- To create a team brief, identifying the challenges and highlights for cyclists on specific stages.
- Become part of a Vuelta cycle team and locate the 2015 stages of La Vuelta on a map of Spain and the cities they are closest to.
- Select physical and human geography descriptions for some of the cycling stages.
- Create a team brief by identifying the challenges and highlights for a specific stage.