Mastery: Reasoning and Problem-Solving
- Two numbers add together to equal 10,000. One of the numbers is 2,308. What is the other number?
- At the start of June, there were 4,548 toy cars in the shop. During December, 8,728 more toy cars were delivered and 9,473 toy cars were sold.
How many toy cars were left in the shop at the end of December?
- Write the four missing digits to make this addition correct:
☐6☐8 + 3☐9☐ = 9019
- Write the 4 missing digits to make this subtraction correct:
☐3,40☐ - 1☐,9☐2 = 7485
- The numbers in this sequence increase by 10 each time:
6, 16, 26, …
Write two numbers from the sequence that add to make a total of 92.
Explain why it is not possible to find three numbers from the sequence that add to make a total of 92.
This unit has no problem-solving investigation.