If you are currently qualifying as a teacher, and you are looking for a great opportunity to start your teaching career, Hamilton are sponsoring a very special offer for you. The Blackbird Academy Trust (BAT) in Oxford is currently recruiting for a number of posts with significant financial and development support for NQTs.
The Blackbird Academy Trust offers unusually exciting teaching and support opportunities for newly qualified teachers. Some current teachers have made a video to share their enthusaism with you.
There are also a number of practical, financial and developmental benefits currently being offered to Newly Qualified Teachers taking up one of the job offerings at the at one of the BATschools.
- Contracts and salary to start in July if preferred
- Excellent programme of weekly courses and training
- Input from international experts - Tim Brighouse, Ruth Merttens, Pie Corbett
- One-to-one support with planning and in-class teaching, continued into the second year of teaching
- Experienced 9n-school teacher mentor
- £3000 Hamilton bursary (£2000 paid in September, £1000 paid at the start of your second full year)
- Offer of additional interest-free loan of £2000, designed to help with initial accommodation costs (repayable by the end of the school year)
- Fees (in excess of £5000) paid for the part-time Masters in Education programme at Oxford Brookes University - this can be taken up at any time to suit you