We are sorry, but Hamilton Trust is no longer supporting the old Hamilton @ Home website. But don't worry - you can still find lots of engaging and fun educational content here on Hamilton's main site.
Looking for interactive games, stories and videos?
Friends of Hamilton and School Subscribers can still find our fantastic interactive stories, games, storytelling videos and more by using the Hamilton Player.
- Storytelling, reading and phonics materials are available to watch and play with children to build reading fluency and understanding of different kinds of texts.
- Maths games for children can be played as a class or on their own for short bursts of daily practice to help develop their mastery of and fluency with key maths facts.
- Teacher training videos on our site inspire excellence in maths teaching as Professor Ruth Merttens shares strategies for teaching maths effectively and progressively across your whole school.
If you are not yet a Friend or School Subscriber, it's easy to sign up.
Looking for activity sheets and lesson ideas?
Our cross-curricular topics include lesson ideas and activities that cover Geography, History, Art, English, Design & Technology and much more.
- Reception - try our Topic about Dinosaurs.
- KS1 - try our Topic about The Great Fire of London (and find lots more Topics for KS1).
- LKS2 - try our Topic about the Romans in Britain (and find lots more Topics for LKS2).
- UKS2 - try our Topic about Dinosaurs and Fossils (and find lots more Topics for UKS2).
Other resources from the Hamilton @ Home site are being incorporated into Hamilton’s planning materials where appropriate. Please do let us know if there is anything in particular that you are missing, and we will see if we can find a home for it or email it to you directly: [email protected]